Nuclear Oncology & PET/CT Molecular Imaging & Therapy Service
May Y. Huang, MD
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 07/14 – 06/15
Nuclear Oncology/Molecular Imaging fellow
- Eligible for ABNM and nuclear radiology CAQ in Oct 2015
- ACLS and BLS certified
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health Systems, Manhasset, NY 07/10 – 06/14
- Eligible for ABR certifying exam in Oct 2015
Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Flushing, NY, 07/09 – 06/10
Transitional year intern
- New York state licensed physician in Medicine and Surgery
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 08/05 – 05/09
University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, Ann Arbor, MI, 09/99 – 04/03
Double Major, BS with Distinction in Biology and Biopsychology & Cognitive Science
Research Assistant, Radiology Department, Wan Fang Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, 04/08 – 09/09
- Investigated the role of 64-slice MDCT scanner as a screening tool to detect coronary artery stenosis.
- Presented at departmental symposium and submitted manuscript for publication.
Research Assistant, Radiology Department, Wan Fang Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, 07 – 08
- Studied the inter-observer and intra-observer reliabilities using 64-slice MDCT to evaluate coronary artery stenosis.
Research Assistant, Kurachi Lab., Department of Human Genetics, University of Michigan, 01 – 03
- Investigated the roles of Factor IX and related proteins in the coagulation process and potential gene therapy for hemophiliac patients, using both transgenic and knockout mouse models.
Research Assistant, Becker Lab., Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, 5/01 – 06/01
- Studied the gender differences in relation to the effects of cocaine in rats.
Pulmonary Hypertension: A Pictorial Essay on Different Causes of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Scientific exhibit at ARRS 2012
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
Steinberg Diagnostic Medical Imaging 07/2015 – Present
2950 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Interpreter, Taipei Medical University- Wan Fang Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, 07/06
- Assisted the administrative staffs of Wan Fang Hospital on its preparation for its first Joint Commission International accreditation.
- Worked as the personal interpreter of JCI surveyors during the week of accreditation.
- Contributed an article to a book entitled Joint Commission International – The Secret to a Successful JCI Accreditation, which was published by Wan Fang Hospital in Sept. 06.
Product Marketing Analyst, Trans-World Associates Inc., Richmond, VA, 04 – 05
Patient Attendant, University of Michigan Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI, 03 – 04
- Clinical experience at the Pediatrics Department, National Taiwan University Hospital, 08/06
- Clinical experience at the Radiology, ENT, and Dermatology Departments, Wan Fang Hospital, 07-08/06
- Speak, read, and write Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)